RENEWAL BY ANDERSEN
The Better Way to
Better Replacement Windows
& Doors in Bremerton, WA
Renewal by Andersen has replaced millions of windows in thousands of homes across the country. We are in charge of the entire process from the initial replacement window design consultation, to sales and manufacturing, installation, and service. Give us a call today and be sure to ask about our current window & patio door replacement specials!
Our combination of attentive customer care, superior products, and thorough installation make us the most trusted window company in your region. With over 100 years collective experience in the industry, we’ve completely redefined the window replacement process from start to finish. For every step of that process (and beyond!) there’s a dedicated Renewal by Andersen professional to help you find your ideal window solution. Plus, only Renewal by Andersen windows are backed by a limited 20-year guarantee. Contact Renewal by Andersen near Bremerton today to get started.
Energy-Efficient Fibrex® Material
Renewal by Andersen replacement windows are constructed with a composite Fibrex® material that is guaranteed not to bend, bow or flake over time. Learn more about Fibrex® and how it can help you live more energy efficiently.
Certified master installers are dedicated to delivering the optimal customer experience during every patio door and window installation. Learn more about our superior products and quality assurance.
& Numerous Design Options
Lasting style and functionality is guaranteed with all of our color options, grille patterns, and hardware finishes including many other customization choices at every step of the window replacement process. Learn how you can enhance your view today.
All Andersen windows stand the test of time and are backed by a limited warranty not to bend, flake, bow or peel over time. Learn more about our guarantee and how a Renewal by Andersen ® replacement window or patio door can help you save money.
We would love to help you with your next home improvement project! Our goal is to make the entire window replacement process super easy for you from start to finish. All it takes is a single phone call to get started improving the look and feel of your home. Ready to schedule your free in-home replacement window consultation? Don’t hesitate to give us a call near you in Bremerton today and ask about our special offers!
- Bainbridge Island
- Erlands Point
- Fox Island
Renewal by Andersen’s proprietary window frame material Fibrex® combines the best features of wooden and vinyl windows. When you pair the excellent insulating properties of our Fibrex® material with one of our High-Performance glass options, your home can stay warmer in winter, and cooler in summer–and save money on energy costs all year.
- Made with 40% reclaimed wood fiber by weight, Fibrex® frames combine the sturdiness of wood with the functionality of vinyl.
- The Fibrex® extrusion process completely saturates your windows with your chosen color to prevent flaking, peeling, or fading.
- Fibrex® frames can be molded to match nearly any shape window opening.
- Fibrex® material insulates 700 times better than aluminum
- Fibrex® material retains its stability and rigidity in all climates and conditions
- Fibrex® material reduces VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions because no wood preservative treatments or painting is required
Having a stronger material on your replacement windows means narrower frames. Narrower frames mean more glass for enjoying the view. Twice as strong as vinyl, Fibrex® material can stand up to even the most extreme temperature swings. We stand behind our people, our process, and our products with our fully transferrable limited warranty. Beautiful, durable, custom crafted and engineered to last. With sleek frames, custom shaping, 51 different color combinations, stainable interiors and a warranty backed by extensive testing, your new energy efficient windows will stand the test of time and look great doing it. Experience unrivaled beauty, as our windows offer:
- Sleek frames. The strength of Fibrex® material allows for narrower frames; narrower frames mean more glass—and more view.
- Custom window styles. The extrusion process allows us to craft your windows to any shape—so you can match or redefine the architectural style of your home
- Colors to match any home. Our process fuses the color into the Fibrex® material, offering you a wide palette of long-lasting** colors to choose from—including dark exterior colors not found with most other replacement windows.
- Stainable interiors. Inside, we also offer stainable wood interiors including maple. oak, and engineered pine, allowing you to match or recreate a vintage architectural style.
- Hardware & Accessories. 13 available hardware finishes to match your look—whether you want to go timeless with satin nickel, traditional with oil-rubbed bronze, or clean and bright with polished chrome.
- Diverse grille choices. A variety of grille patterns and options, including colonial, prairie, and custom-designed grilles, allow you to match your new windows to your home’s current architecture, change your look, or complete a historically accurate renovation.
We own the entire window replacement process throughout, which guarantees a level of accountability you just won’t find elsewhere. All windows are made in the U.S. with energy efficient materials for a consistent, reliable product every time.
Our process starts and ends with you because our products are custom-made to reflect your unique wants and needs. Each step is overseen by a specialist, and each specialist is dedicated to making your unique vision a reality. That means every Renewal by Andersen window comes with one-company accountability and the quality assurance of a full-service solution.
Once you have picked out the perfect window combination to match or redefine your home, our project technicians and certified master installers will take care of the rest:
- We custom measure the openings in your home to ensure that your new windows are expertly fitted, reducing drafts and increasing energy efficiency throughout your home
- We prepare the area to be worked on – drop cloths will be placed both inside and outside of your home to catch any dust and debris.
- If multiple windows are to be installed, we will install, insulate and seal the frame of your windows one by one to verify the quality of our installation
- Then we will clean up the area thoroughly, making sure to dispose of the old windows for you and walking you through operation of your new replacement windows
It is important that you know the value of what you are getting when you choose Renewal by Andersen Signature Service. With Renewal by Andersen, you can expect numerous long-term benefits:
Schedule a free in-home consultation in Bremerton or Greater Seattle to learn more about the true cost of replacement windows. Don’t forget to ask about our current specials on replacement windows and patio door installation!
Renewal by Andersen’s proprietary composite material Fibrex® ensures we can custom manufacture nearly every shape window replacement to match or redefine your Bremerton home’s unique style. Our custom specialty shape windows are available in 16 distinct shape options—including both geometric and rounded varieties.
Consider a custom shape window in large or small sizes to make the most of your Bremerton area scenery and natural light. All stationary windows are manufactured with powerful Fibrex® frames and wide, energy efficient glass panes making them energy efficient and versatile. See which style is right for you with an in-home consultation today.